We’ve talked a lot in this space about how seriously we, CoopCoffees and roaster members, take our producer relationships. We strive to create opportunities for learning exchange and project work that supports our partners as they confront the devastating impacts of climate change in their respective countries. But CoopCoffees roasters also have a deep commitment… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- Join Us on our Journey to Carbon Neutrality by 2025
- Colombia Update 2021-05-17
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool
- A "Carbon Market" at a Human Scale