With the launch of our Carbon, Climate and Coffee initiative some 18 months ago, Coop Coffees has aspired to support innovative projects managed by our producer cooperative partners, and to showcase the environmental service that well managed, organic coffee plots provide. We see this as a way to encourage, broaden and deepen our collective, positive… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- Organic Agroforestry as a Climate Solution: Cool Farm Tool Pilot Project Findings and Lessons Learned
- Join Us on our Journey to Carbon Neutrality by 2025
- Colombia Update 2021-05-17
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool