Good morning 2018! If you’re anything like me, or like most everyone I know in North America… you wrapped up 2017 and started the New Year talking about the weather! Here in Montreal, our temperatures were officially declared “Colder than Mars.” And they were consistently colder than the North Pole. Even Canadian “hot spots” –… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- Join Us on our Journey to Carbon Neutrality by 2025
- Colombia Update 2021-05-17
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool
- A "Carbon Market" at a Human Scale