The World Coffee Research program has commissioned, compiled and is beginning to circulate a flurry of scientific data that’s pointing towards a pretty clear and dismal prognosis for the future of coffee “as we know it.” Given our current trajectory with CO2 emissions and their resulting impact on weather patterns, the Classification of Agro-Ecological Zones… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- Organic Agroforestry as a Climate Solution: Cool Farm Tool Pilot Project Findings and Lessons Learned
- Join Us on our Journey to Carbon Neutrality by 2025
- Colombia Update 2021-05-17
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool