A year of cupping with COVID. To be clear, I do not have, nor have I had COVID-19 (knock on wood). Its existence, however, has loomed ever-presently over the cupping table since rumors about this strange new virus began to emanate out of Wuhan in late 2019. The invisible nature by which it spreads, along with… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool
- A "Carbon Market" at a Human Scale
- Coop Coffees Raising the Floor on Pricing
- Cultivating Producer-led Experimentation