Remembering Roberto Nolasco, Kenia Marquez and Jose Argueta !PRESENTE! In the wake of this tragic news out of Honduras, how do we begin to describe the deep sense of loss, pain and grief that we share with our partners and friends in COMSA? How can we imagine the impact this senseless loss of life is… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool
- A "Carbon Market" at a Human Scale
- Coop Coffees Raising the Floor on Pricing
- Cultivating Producer-led Experimentation
- WAKE UP: More at Stake than Just Coffee