Sustainability is a cornerstone of Cooperative Coffees’ business philosophy. We foster long-term relationships with farmers as partners in trade. We believe coffee, when properly produced and traded, can provide significant climate solutions. Today is Earth Day and a good day to announce Cooperative Coffees’ plans for a net-zero carbon footprint through our Carbon, Climate, and… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- Join Us on our Journey to Carbon Neutrality by 2025
- Colombia Update 2021-05-17
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool
- A "Carbon Market" at a Human Scale