With the October 16 “International Food Day” and Campaign to support Climate, Food and Farm Justice right around the corner, our friends and allies at Fair World Project are spearheading the campaign: Small-Scale Farmers Cool the Planet and Feed the World! To gain a better understanding of the major issues we’re facing here, take a… Continue reading
About This Blog
A conversation corner about topics connected to coffee and some of the primary challenges facing the industry. We explore issues around farmer livelihoods, healthy soils, maintaining a sustainable supply of great-quality coffees, and truth in trade.
- Organic Agroforestry as a Climate Solution: Cool Farm Tool Pilot Project Findings and Lessons Learned
- Join Us on our Journey to Carbon Neutrality by 2025
- Colombia Update 2021-05-17
- The Lonely Cupper
- No Justice when Catastrophes Collide?
- A 20-Year Path Towards True Sustainability
- Black Lives Matter
- Solidarity as an Antidote to COVID-19
- Lessons from the Soil in an era of COVID-19
- Pangoa and the Incredible Power of Trees
- Millions in the Streets for Climate Strike
- Coop Coffees launches the Cool Farm Tool